Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Revlon-Jaded Night

Hey there dolls.  Here is what I am wearing on my nails for you all:
This is Revlon's Jaded Night, a color that was released with the Halloween collection last year.  I found this for $1 at Big Lots.  
Jaded Night is an inky green on the nails.  I love this.  No problems with the polish at all.  I am having trouble with my Seche Vite though.  It has started thickening up and the brush has some gunk on it, which transferred over to this mani.  *sigh*  Time to pick up a new one I guess.

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! A friend of mine sent me a bottle of Seche Vite about a year ago (I had never heard of the stuff). I was so turned off by the smell when I first opened it that I wouldn't use it...then I decided to give it a whirl since everybody raved about it and boy does it make your polish shine like glass! Still hate the smell, but I love that shine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I do love it, but I hate when it gets goopy and the nail shrinkage. Grrrr

      Delete