Saturday, July 7, 2012

Orly- Fowl Play

Hello loves.  This is what I am wearing on my nails today:
This is from Orly, in Fowl Play.  This polish has been on my wish list ever since I saw swatches of it online last year.  I finally found it at my local Sally's this weekend.  It was as if all the stars aligned so that I could own this baby.  ^_^
I have terrible shots of this pretty polish, so I apologize.  It is a stunner though.  If you love purple and flakies-then this polish is for you.  So gorgeous!
Sorry for the weird angles, I just wanted to show you how the flakies shift in color. :)  But now that I really go back and look, I realized I didn't do a very good job.  Do you own this polish?  I am so glad that I found it! (btw-this is only my second bottle of Orly, ever!)


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment