Monday, July 23, 2012

OPI-Pirouette My Whistle

Hey dolls.  Here is a new OPI polish that I picked up.  I got this when I got My Boyfriend Scales Walls from the Spiderman collection.  I was going to get Don't Touch My Tutu! but I was reminded that I only purchased Essie's Marshmallow just last month.  *sigh*  Step away from the display...step away...lol. 

So I put it back and got Pirouette My Whistle instead.  It is a lovely topcoat, something unique that I don't have in my collection already.  It has hex pearly glitter and smaller silver glitter swirled in.  Soo pretty.
Here I have Essie's Marshmallow layered on over Pirouette My Whistle, but Marshmallow was a little too opaque and covered it over.  *sigh*  So instead of a lovely jelly sandwich that I wanted, I just had bumpy nails.  To save this mani, I decided to do one more coat of Pirouette My Whistle on top and just leave it as is. 
Maybe I do need Don't Touch My Tutu after all. :/

Love,

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, this is so pretty!!! I love glitter on everybody else except me. It is so hard to get off, so I very rarely use glitter polishes (and I have more than a few). LOL They so pretty, but it's so aggravating trying to take it off.

    ReplyDelete