Monday, July 9, 2012

OPI-Just Spotted the Lizard

Hello dolls.  I had all but given up hope on finding OPI's Spiderman collection in this little dinky town that I live in...but, when I went into JC Pennys the other day to make a hair appointment for E, (FREE kids haircuts in August!)  I saw the salon had several collections from OPI for sale!
<Insert giddy, happy dance here!>  

Even better, they were only $6 each!! Yup, scored this and Number One Nemesis for just $12.  Going back for more once I get my pay check because they have the Minnie collection and the recent ballet one too.  Eek!  

Anyways, here are the pictures: 

It reminds me of the back of a beetle.  Shifts from a brilliant yellow-gold to a deep forest green.  Unfortunately, I was not able to completely capture the shift with my crappy camera. :/

I was doing really well, with not buying polish for a while.  Really, really, really good.  You would have been proud of me.  I had actually whittled away at my untried drawer.  But seeing as my birthday is on Tuesday, I figured that I could treat myself. :)

Always,

No comments:

Post a Comment