Monday, July 2, 2012

June-Running on Empty

Hello there dolls.  Here is what I ran out of in June:
A total of 11 products, but one is sample-sized and one foundation isn't truely finished-but I'm including it anyways.  Keep reading to see what I think of each product.


Tresemme Smooth & Silky Shampoo
Another bottle gone.  Repurchase?  Yup.

Up & Up Nail Polish Remover
This stuff is muy cheapo.  Only 97 cents at most.  You can get this at any Target.  Repurchase?  Yes.

B&BW Foaming Hand Soap
This stuff smells so good.  I have been using it in small increments since I got it two years ago.  Repurchase?  Yes, I have other scents in my stockpiles.

Epielle Cucumber Makeup Wipes
Yup, another pack gone.  In this heat, I don't like to wear any makeup once I get home.  I wipe it all off so that my skin can breathe.  Repurchase?  Yes.

EOS Lip Balm in Summer Fruit
 This has been on my night stand since last summer.  I love the packaging and the scent, but after a year of use, the scent is no longer there and the wear time isn't any where near what I would like.  But I have managed to accumulate quite an amount of these so I might as well use them up.  Repurchase?  Only on sale.

Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder
 I swirl this on after applying any liquid foundation with a kabuki brush.  This does the job for a couple of hours, but reapplication is absolutely necessary.  Repurchase?  I think so because it's cheap and it does the job.  I do have another one of these in my stash because when I bought this, it was buy one get one free.

Avon Magix Foundation in Medium
Wow.  I love this stuff.  Remember when I said that I was shopping my stash more?  Well, I had bought this over a year ago and I decided it was time to show it some love.  I had been wearing it on a daily basis all throughout May and June.  It is a creme based foundation but dries to a powder finish.  Lovely formula.  Repurchase? I want to order more but have to locate an Avon rep.

Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse  
 I have a love-hate relationship with this foundation, and recently I have decided that I hate it more than I love it so I tossed it out.  I hate how it leaves my face looking like an oil slick only after an hour.  Even after powder.  It just doesn't do anything for me.  That's why it's gone.  Repurchase?  No.

Wet 'n Wild Liquid Eyeliner in Dark Brown
 You all know that I love this stuff.  My HG.  Repurchase?  Yes.

Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Topcoat
 I use this as a basecoat.  It dries quickly and is cheap as well as easy to find.  Repurchase?  Sure.

Boscia Skin Perfecting Primer ( sample size)
  I won this in a give-away a while ago.  I had been using it all winter long, and only recently to save on it - just under my eyes and around my cheeks to minimize pores.  Repurchase?  I want to but only to spoil myself.  Perhaps on my birthday?

What did you run out of this month?

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment