Monday, July 16, 2012

July-Dollar Tree Finds

Hey dolls.  Here is what I found at my local Dollar Tree this month:

Sally Hansen Nail Strengthener
There was an abundance of these at the store when I went, so I grabbed two of them.  I have been experimenting with nail strengtheners in order to keep my nails healthy.  These are a cheap alternative to my OPI.
 
VitaminSchtick XXX Lip Balm
This jumbo lip balm was irresistible at just $1.  I have been wanting to try these but they were rather expensive for my taste.  There were other flavors available for purchase, but I choose this one because it is the drink flavor I always buy.

NYC Translucent Powder 
This was not a necessary purchase, but I figured for the sake of the blog I could pick it up for $1.  It feels cheap-packaging wise.  Will give it a whirl and see how it goes.
Lastly, I also stocked up on some cotton rounds.  
What did you find at your local Dollar Tree this month?  Any treasures?  Do tell!
Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment