Friday, July 27, 2012

Currently Obsessed With...

Hey friends.  Welcome to this month's edition of Currently Obsessed With.  This is what made the cut this month:

Wet 'n Wild Tinted Moisturizer in Sun Kissed
 I picked this up last summer and only recently pulled it back out. With the heat wave recently, I don't want to wear anything heavy on my face.  This is perfect.  I don't even use a brush/sponge to apply.  I literally just slap it on, add some powder to set it and that's it!  

OPI-My Boyfriend Scales Walls
 I can see what all the hype was about.  Just an off-white creme but sooo wearable.  A lovely shade overall, and I would recommend that you pick this up if you haven't already.  You will love it.

Revlon Balm Stain in Charm
I've been keeping this in my daily makeup bag.  At first, it leaves my lips looking sexy and swollen- like I've been in a makeout session for hours.  After that fades, it leaves a beautiful coral stain behind.  *gorgeous*

Victoria's Secret Radiant Blush in Fresh Love
This color is so yummy.  It gives me a great glow without being too over the top.  I also like how it diffuses on the cheek, without being too orange/peach.  It just leaves a lovely flushed look.  I adore this and have been using it daily since I got it earlier this month.  And the price was nothing to complain about either.

What have you been obsessing about this month?  Do tell!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment