Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Wet 'n Wild-Don't Steal My Thunder

Hey dolls.  Here is a look that I did with the Wet 'n Wild palette in Don't Steal My Thunder.  See previous swatches here.
You'll have to excuse the crappy liner.  This is the look that I wore to my cousin's wedding where I was her personal attendant, and I just recreated the look here for you.  I was so super busy that day that I didn't even have time to take a couple of pictures of my makeup that day. :( 
I was wearing a purple dress and so I decided to go with a silver smokey eye because the bride's colors were purple and silver. So I pulled out my WnW trio and got to work.  I used the darkest color in the outer v and then blended in the silver to create a gradient effect.  Then, I took the brow color and added that to the inner corner of the eye. Falsies and thick black liner completed the look.
I actually wore my hair in an updo, pinned and curled with lots of volume that day but for today, my hair is just down and loose.  I also wore a nude lip in an effort to play up my eyes.  Here I am wearing Elf's lip gloss in Ballet Slippers.
How do you like to wear your smokey eyes?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment