Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Sinful Colors-Pink

Hello dolls.  Here is what I am donning on my nails:
This is from Sinful Colors in Pink.  My pictures are quite atrocious, so I do apologize.  I don't have any photo editing skills whatsoever, so what you see is what you get (for now anyways).  I guess the best way to describe this color is that it is less berry-like and more hi-lighter-pink. 
See how crazy my camera went?  It looks quite garish in these photos, but I assure you, that it is a very proper looking neon in real life.  I am also wearing three thin coats for these pictures, and topped off with NYC topcoat.
I hope that you do go out and get yourself a bottle of this beauty if you are a neon lover.  And link me if you can get it to photograph better than I can! :)

Love,

1 comment:

  1. i love how it looks in your pictures, it kinda seems like it could be a dupe for essie camera!

    ReplyDelete