Sunday, June 17, 2012

Sally Hansen-Jewel Overcoat in Ring a Ding

Hello dolls.  Here is what I am wearing on my nails at the moment:
This is Sally Hansen's Jewel topcoat in Ring a Ding.  I thought at first that it was just a gold hex glitter topcoat, but I was wrong.  There is a nice mix of gold and copper hex glitter in a clear base!  Interesting.  I am wearing three coats in these pictures, but I would recommend layering this over another color as taking off three coats of this baby was hell-even with acetone. :/
What do you think about these limited edition topcoats from Sally Hansen? 

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. oh cool, i haven't seen this one yet! you should totally check out the scrubby tub from target. i always use that for removing glitter polishes, which is why i wear glitters so often :D

    ReplyDelete