Saturday, June 2, 2012

Essie-Marshmallow

Hello dolls.  I saw this featured on several blogs and I knew I had to have it.  I mean, come on!  A white jelly!  I need.  
So when I was perusing at my favorite haunt, (one way across town) I came across an entire & complete display of Essie polishes and lo and behold- I found my long sought after bottle!

I snapped it up faster than you could blink and didn't even wince once at the $8 price tag.  This is only my second bottle of Essie (the first one was Shine of the Times).

Anyhow, here is what I did the very first night I got it: 
Yup, I did a jelly sandwich with this.  I used this cute heart glitter polish from Jordana to accompany Marshmallow.  Fun! 

I did one coat of Marshmallow, one coat of Jordana polish and one coat of Marshmallow on top.  I did have to fiddle with the heart shaped glitter but that was the only problem I had with this mani.  (This mani would be so appropriate for Valentine's Day btw.) 


Any other combos that I should try with this?

xoxo

3 comments: