Thursday, May 24, 2012

May-Dollar Tree Finds

Hello there dolls.  Here is what I found at my local Dollar Tree this month:

Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Polishes:
These are the old style bottles, and so it was nice that they make a reappearance at the dollar stores.  I just got three of them, as these were the colors that appealed to me.  I might go back and get more of Flawless though, because you can never have too many topcoats.  And at just $1 each, nonetheless.

Three Elf Lipglosses:
 Swatches: Ballet Slippers, Berry Blush, Sweet Salmon:
These are rather thick glosses and they smell rather sweet. I like the brush tip applicator instead of the standard doe-foot.  

Elf Pressed Powder:
There were only two shades available, so I took the darker of the two.

Lip Smacker Chap Stick in Banana:
The Avon chapstick that I had in my makeup case is finally done so I picked up a cheapie to throw in there.  This one smells awesome and does the job. 

What did you find at your Dollar Tree this month?

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. which dollar tree?

    and i don't like my elf lip gloss. i got it on clearance at target a month or two ago... tried it once and didn't like it at all. if it works for you, i can give it to you. like i said, i just tried it once the first time and it's been sitting around since.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The one by target. Im not much of a lipgloss fanatic but I keep on accummulating them. Lol

      Delete