Sunday, May 27, 2012

May-Currently Obsessed With...

Hey dolls.  Can you believe that May is almost over with already? Here is what I have been obsessed with this month:

Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Topcoat in White Veil:
 I've been layering this baby over everything. :)

EasyFeet 
Sandal season is here!  That means it's time to start taking care of your feet!  I cringe when I see women who don't take the time to exfoliate and moisturize. I picked this baby up at Big Lots for just $5, but a simple pumice stone can also do wonders in the shower!

Fuchsia Flowers
This hanging pot only cost me $10 at good ol' Walmart. And the buds are simply breath-taking.  I love the color scheme as well- pink, white and green! SO gorgeous.  Remember the purple one I had last summer? (See here) I am on the lookout for another one to add to my deck. :)

 Fruit Themed Nails:
 So juicy and cute. I love. 

DIY Sushi
I love sushi but it can get pretty expensive.  Here, I made shrimp tempura rolls.  I added thinly sliced cucumber, avocado and cream cheese before rolling it all up.  Topped it off with a drizzle of Hoisen sauce and enjoy! Yum!

What have you been obsessed with this month?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment