Saturday, March 3, 2012

Urban Decay-Book of Shadows IV

Yes dolls,  I finally ordered it!  I bought this the same night that I bought my Naked2 palette but I ordered this one right from the Urban Decay site.  I only paid around $32 for it (with a code) plus shipping but it was still way cheaper than at Sephora.  
It arrived encased in a beautiful cardboard box that mimics the packaging.
 And here it is when you open it up:
 Included is a card with codes that you can scan with your smart phone to view tutorials
 But the shadows are all encased in this slide out-box
 You get 12 shadows in all:
 The left side shadows:
 The right side shadows:
 There is also a 24/7 waterproof liquid liner in Perversion:
 I can tell that I will love this brush!
 Swatches:
 Mini-sized UD Supercurl Curling Mascara:
 Travel size UDPP:
 You also get a mini speaker (to plug into your smart phone) and the necessary cords in order to view the tutorials:
 Here are swatches of the first two rows of shadows:
Blue bus, Gunmetal, Cobra, Baked, Bender, Gravity, Lost & Hijack
 Swatches of the last two rows of shadows:
Midnight Cowgirl, Rodeo, Midnight Rodeo, Crystal, Bust, Missionary, Skimp & Zephyr
Overall, I am not disappointed in the palette.  There a couple of colors that have chunky glitter which will result in quite a bit of fall-out i.e. Midnight Cowgirl and Midnight Rodeo.  Other than that, the colors are very pretty, buttery soft and very pigmented.  All that I would expect from Urban Decay.  I am a very happy girl with this purchase.

Always,

No comments:

Post a Comment