Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Rimmel London-Kate Moss lipstick #14

Hello dolls.  I took advantage of the Rimmel 50% sale at Walgreens this last week and picked up another Kate Moss lipstick, this one in number 14. 
Here it is on my lips:
This particular nude lipstick reminded me of L'Oreal's Project Runway lipstick in Sultry Raven's pout, so I swatched them both together for you along with some other lippies.
 L-R: Kate Moss #14, L'Oreal Sultry Raven's Pout, MAC Viva Glam Lady Gaga, Maybelline Totally Toffee
As you can see, the Kate Moss lipstick is much pinker than Sultry Raven's Pout.  I think that the closest match to #14 is Maybelline's Totally Toffee, but Totally Toffee has a much creamier consistency.

Did you get anything from the Rimmel sale this last week?

xoxo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment