Tuesday, March 27, 2012

March-Dollar Tree Finds

Hey loves.  Here is what I found at my local Dollar Tree this month:

NYC Polish Duo
 White Lights Glitter, Scene Stealer Grey
Um, okay. I know I am on a self ban, but this was all for my monthly post - so it doesn't really count. :)
 Aquafina Flavor Splash Hydrating Lip Balm
This has a slight cooling effect from the menthol-which was surprising because I wasn't expecting that at all.  The raspberry scent is also very plastic-ky and not very pleasant to the nose.  This does not last very long my lips unfortunately.  

NYC Eyeshadow Wand in Magic Spell
 Swatched under Ottlite:
 Swatched in natural light:
This was a nice find.  There were two other colors available, but I only choose the brown one (of course).  I like how pigmented and soft this creme shadow, but with a vigorous rub test, it came off quite easily.  I am a little leery about staying power, but I will try it with some primer and get back to you on how it fares.

What did you find at your Dollar Tree this month?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment