Monday, March 12, 2012

MAC Viva Glam-Nicki Minaj Lipstick

Hello everyone!  I ordered this lipstick last month through the MAC website along with some other goodies.  
This is part of the Viva Glam collection, which means that all of your money will be donated towards HIV/AIDs research.  (I love that buying cosmetics can be for a good cause-don't you?)   The lipstick currently sells for $14.50 on MAC's website.

Anyways, this lipstick leans more towards a neon-pink for me.  Here it is swatched on my hand and on my lips.   This lipstick is in MAC's Satin finish.
swatch taken under Ottlite
It is a pretty bold color and I'm already thinking up looks that I could do with it.  
Swatch taken in natural light
Did you pick up this color for yourself?  What do you think about bold colors on the lips this spring?

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment