Friday, March 2, 2012

February-Running on Empty

Hey dolls.  Welcome to this month's edition of Running on Empty.  Here is what I have run out of this month:

1.  Tresemme Smooth and Silky Hair Conditioner
I have been using Tresemme products for a while now and I always stock up on conditioner whenever it's on sale/coupons.  I also like how there is a pump on the top of it-which easily comes off and can be used for the next bottle of shampoo/conditioner as well.
Repurchase?  Sure.  I'm not one to splurge on expensive conditioner or shampoo (as of yet) and this does the job.  Until I find something else that I fall head over heels in, this is on my staples list.

2 & 3.  Garnier Fructis and Herbal Essences Shampoo
I alternate between these two shampoos every time I wash my hair, so that they just so happened to run out at the same time was nice.  I have put into rotation a Tresemme shampoo and a Pantene shampoo in my shower.

Repurchase?  I liked the Garnier Fructis one, and it smells awesome so I'm pretty sure that I will end up repurchasing from this line.  Same goes for the Herbal Essences one.
 
4.  Elf blush in Tickled Pink
Whew.  I think that this is the one and only blush that I have completely ever gone through.  I had put it into my daily makeup bag a while ago in an effort to use it up.  It is a tad too light for my skin tone so I really had to swipe it on to get anywhere.  

Repurchase?  No, not this particular color but I will probably end up purchasing another blush from them sometime soon since I used this one completely up. 

5.  Wet 'n Wild MegaLiner in Dark Brown
These usually take me a while to finish, even though I use them practically every day.  If you have been following me for a while, you will have heard me proclaim my undying love for this little bottle of liquid gold. 

Repurchase?  Of course.  I have backups of these stored away in my cabinet and have already replaced this one in my daily makeup bag.
6. CVS Makeup Wipes
I don't remember if I had told you, but I had bought these out of necessity when I was in MN last time all because I had forgotten to pack my Epielle ones.  These are textured, which is nice, but the smell is off putting.  

Repurchase?  No.  I don't have a CVS where I live and if I did, I don't think that I would purchase these again.

7.  RapidLash
I haven't been using this as faithfully as I should have been these last couple of months and I don't know why.  I just stopped using it routinely all together when I forgot to pack it on a weekend get-away and then just never resumed.  But this is pretty much done anyways.

Repurchase?  The price is a little steep at $50 but if it's on discount, I wouldn't mind buying it again.
8.  Secret Scent Expressions Deodorant
I switched deodorants once after running out of this and let me just say, never again.  I love this stuff.  It keeps me dry and smells amazing.  The only problem I have with it is that it does take a while to dry completely because it is a gel, but other than that-I will always stick with this make and brand.

Repurchase?  Yes.  I already have a back-up of this in rotation, but in a different scent.  :)
What did you run out of this month?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment