Friday, February 10, 2012

Sinful Colors- Rich in Heart

Hello loves.  Here is what I am currently rockin' on my nails:
This is a blackened base with tons of red shimmer.  It leans more towards black in certain lighting, but flashes red in such a pretty way.  *sigh*  I can't believe I let it sit so long in the untried box.
To go with this darker polish, I filed my nails back down.  After finding a combination of bases that strengthened my nails and allowed them to get to this length, I found that they were cumbersome and annoying when I wanted to play games on my phone. lol.  Anywhos, I also think that long fingernails+dark polish= slightly grotesque.  Short is the way to go when rockin' darker polishes.  Plus, they make my fingers look so slim! haha.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Pretty! Yeah now that my nails are actually growing a little longer than they used to, I find annoying holes in so many of my shirts. Took me forever to realize that I always pull down my shirts and somehow my thumb nail that always used to be really short is not digging into my shirts, so annoying! Long nails are pretty but not very useful haha

    ReplyDelete