Friday, February 3, 2012

January-Running on Empty

Hey dolls!  I have been extra busy and stuck in a make up rut these last couple of weeks so I don't have a lot of empties for cosmetics this month. 

  Here is what I ran out of this month:
 1. Tresemme Heat Tamer Spray
I always use heat protectant otherwise my hair ends up looking crunchy when I'm done straightening or curling my hair.  This stuff smells amazing and I love how affordable it is.  

Repurchase?  Yes!  I have backups of this stored away already. ^_*

2. BareMinerals Foundation 
This has been a staple in my makeup bag for quite a long time and I'm glad to be moving on, especially because this was in the wrong shade for me anyways!

Repurchase? Yes.  Already purchased the correct shade and in the matte version last time I was at Sephora's.

3. Sally Hansen Triple Strong Nail Fortifier
I have been using this as my base coat ever since I bought it.  It dries rather quickly and paints in very thin coats which is why I like it.  Don't know if I can say it has really fortified my nails but I like to think that I am still being proactive.  Once I got towards the bottom of the bottle it got very gloopy though.  I had to thin it out a lot with nail polish thinner in order to use it again.  

Repurchase? I have another Sally Hansen nail hardener polish in my stash that I need to use up first. 

4. Skintimate Moisturizing Shave Cream
I have already reviewed this product here, so not saying too much about it.  I'm just glad that this stuff is done. 

Repurchase? No.  I have other shave creams in my stock pile that I need to go through. 

5. Suave Dry Shampoo
I am not thoroughly done with this product, but I'm tossing it anyways.  I was not a fan of it in the first place, so I don't really feel any remorse in throwing it out.

Repurchase?  No.  I can't stand how it smells. 


What have you run out of this month?

Best,

No comments:

Post a Comment