Saturday, February 4, 2012

Going Faux

Hey dolls.  Here are a bunch of falsies that I have recently acquired:

I love the falsies from Love & Beauty that can be purchased at Forever21.  These come in a variety of lengths and styles and are super affordable at under $3 each.
Then I found these lashes from Revlon in a random clearance bin.  I've curious about lashes from Revlon, so these were a nice find.
Here are lashes I picked up from a vendor at the Hmong Village in St. Paul, MN.  I got these for $2 each.
I have heard a lot about Red Cherry lashes and these are my first pair.  I will report back on how I like them. 

Then, I got two more packs of my favorite lashes from Sonia Kashuk.  I noticed that the price on these went up a little bit so I'm a little sad about that. :(
I don't wear false lashes every day because I would frankly look a little ridiculous.  I save these for the weekend or special occasions.  I try to take good care of them after wearing and always place them back in the packaging lest they get lost or destroyed.  I have amassed quite a collection, but I like how they really open up my small Asian eyes.


What are your thoughts on faux lashes?

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. The Red Cherry ones look really pretty. Again, I wish I would wear them sometimes, I have a few but I also don't ever go anywhere where they might be appropriate.

    ReplyDelete