Thursday, January 26, 2012

L'Oreal Colour Riche Balm in Caramel Comfort-Swatches & Review

Hey dolls.  I wanted to pop in and show you L'Oreal's Balm in Caramel Comfort.
I picked up this color as it seemed like a nice neutral shade that would get a lot more wear from me.
L'Oreal Balm in Caramel Comfort
As you can see, the bullet has a slanted tip applicator, which makes it easy to apply.   The bullet is fully enclosed within the tube so there is no chance of nicks.  You do have to line up the tube with the cover so that it clicks nicely into place.  This is only bad if you are applying in a hurry or on the go.  I don't really mind it, though some people might find that annoying.
Here it is on my lips.  I applied this in an even layer on my lips and was surprised at how smooth and buttery it went on.
Another my-lips-but-better color for me.  Wear time for me is slightly better on these, but the moisturizing factor all but disappears too soon.  My lips felt tight and dry about an hour after application.  Which means that I had to either apply more or just slap on lip balm instead. *sigh*  Such a shame.  

In order to use it up, I left it in my car.  I am always searching for lip balm in my purse at the most inconvenient times-so leaving this tube in the car as my emergency go-to lip balm will have to suffice. 


Final Thoughts

Pros:
  • Cheaper than Revlon lip butters @ $6/piece
  • Sleek packaging
  • Variety of shades and finishes to choose from
  • Buildable coverage
Cons:
  • Leaves my lips parched & dry
Repurchase?  No, I don't think that I will be getting any more of these.  I would have loved this product if it had not left my lips so high and dry.  :(

    xoxo

    1 comment:

    1. Naww too bad :( I was really looking forward to buying these...xx

      ReplyDelete