Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Elf-Liquid Liner Review & Swatches

Hey dolls.  Here is the Elf liquid liner that I bought from the Dollar Tree back in December.  This is in the color Black.
 Elf liquid liner in Black
 Swatches:
I normally do not like liquid liners with the felt tip brush.  They tug on my eyes and irritate my lids.  I prefer the brush type like the Wet 'n Wild liquid liners have because it doesn't tug and applies very easily.


Here it is on my eyes.  I am only wearing a little bit of UDPP, the black liquid liner and mascara on my eyes.
As you can see, I have to practice more with the felt tip brush.  I had to go over my line twice to make it wearable and darken the line more.  I wore this all day without shadow and had no problems with flaking or creasing.  This stayed put all day and did not transfer at all onto my lids.


Final Thoughts

Pros:
  • Affordable-only $1
  • Pigmented
  • Nice felt tip line
  • Doesn't crease, transfer or flake

Cons:
  • Not waterproof
  • Felt tip applicator tugs at lids
Repurchase?  No.  I am still not a fan of the felt tip applicator and I think that pigmentation is comparable to my Wet 'n Wild liquid liner. 

Best,

3 comments:

  1. what's the wet n wild one called?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lisa- my favorite liners from wet 'n wild are the megalast liquid liners. :)

    ReplyDelete