Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Dilemma!

Hey dolls.  So the fantastic hubbie got me a gift card to Sephora's for Christmas.
And this card has been burning a hole in my pocket, but I am torn.  The dilemma?  I am not sure which Urban Decay product I want more:


Naked Palette 2
 Or 

Book of Shadows IV
I am torn.  LIMITED.EDITION.  ugh.  Those two words kill me.  AND the price has gone down to just $44 from the original $64 from when it was first released.  Naked Palette 2, I am lemming for as well as just about every other girl on the face of this planet.  I love how they included a matte black in this palette and the dual ended brush.  


 Which one? Which one?  Let me know what you would get!

Best,

3 comments:

  1. I'd get the naked palette because I know that personally I'd get more use out of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, that's what I'm thinking too but I hardly ever touch my original naked palette now either! SO hard to decide. I am thinking I am gonna get both. lol. i will prob purchase the book of shadows first and then later this month pick up the naked 2. are u gonna get one too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want the naked 2 palette but there are other things I really want as well. I just ordered the Sigma Mr. Bunny Essential Brush kit a few days ago, which kind of burned a hole in my pocket :D I actually want to get an ebay palette next. there's one that has eyeshadows and blushes that seems really good for the price. http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-26-Piece-Eye-Shadow-Eyeshadow-Blush-Palette-/250565820287?_trksid=p5197.m7&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D5%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D5374668953474662521
    I just really like the colors!
    Also I wish the naked 2 came with a primer instead of that lip gloss... All these decisions! haha

    ReplyDelete