Saturday, December 17, 2011

Wet 'n Wild-Petal Pusher

Hello dolls.  Here is the other Wet 'n Wild palette that I bought last week.  I love purples and so this palette was just right up my alley. 
 WnW-Petal Pusher
 Up close:
 Swatches:
Sadly, this isn't my favorite palette of the two I got.  The glitter shadows (bottom two crease & define colors on right hand side) have large glitter particles in it.  I would expect some fallout when using them.  My favorite color out of this palette would be the top right hand corner color.  It is a luminescent pearly pink that is simply gorgeous.

Unlike the Comfort Zone palette that I got, this one has a nice mixture of mattes, shimmers, pearls and glitter but the colors included in the palette are nothing to write home about.


Final thoughts:
3/5
  • not as pigmented as I would like, especially matte shades
  • glitter particles too chunky for me
  • no real unique shades


Because I am done with practicum now and have more time on my hands (for a month anyways), expect some more makeup looks from me soon!


Best,

No comments:

Post a Comment