Friday, December 23, 2011

Wet 'n Wild Megalast Polish-Through the Grapevine

Hey dolls.  Here is my current festive mani:
This is Wet 'n Wild's Megalast Polish in Through the Grapevine.  I used two coats for these pictures.  Dry time is decisively slow though on these.  I did my nails before bed and quickened up the process with Seche Vite so I could hit the sheets.
My cuticles are so ragged in this weather.  Ugh.  Need to invest in some better hand treatments.
Then, in the morning, I layered on two coats of glitter polish on my ring finger and thumb nail.  I used the Icing's Gimme Some Glitter for the above pictures. 
Then I took my Ulta polish in Pinata-Yada-Yada and layered on two coats over the micro glitter that I just laid down.  Two coats of Seche Vite to smooth everything out.

So my accent nails are ridiculously thick, but I got tons of compliments while out shopping today. :)

xoxo

1 comment: