Thursday, December 15, 2011

Wet 'n Wild- Comfort Zone Palette Swatches & Review

Hello friends.  Here is Wet 'n Wild's Comfort Zone palette.  I picked this up from Walgreens by redeeming by $3 Register Rewards and a $1 off any Wet 'n Wild cosmetic coupon.  All I had to pay after that was the .99 cents and tax on this palette.  But these won't break the bank either at just $4.99 each.
 up close shot:
 Swatches:
I love this palette.  The colors are definitely unique and easy to apply.  In addition, the colors are gorgeous and they are very pigmented for the tiny price tag that comes with it.  I am very happy with this product.

What would I give this product?
5/5 because:
  • colors are very pigmented for drugstore brand
  • nice range of colors for a neutral palette
  • unique colors! (i.e. lower right hand corner color!)
  • versitility
  • affordable 
There really is nothing bad that I can say about this palette!  Did you pick up this? 

Love,
  

No comments:

Post a Comment