Saturday, December 24, 2011

Purple Petal Pusher

Hey dolls.  Here is a purple look that I created using the Wet 'n Wild Petal Pusher palette.
Here is the palette again.  I used the top right pink browbone color in the inner corner of my eye.  Then, I took the purple crease color to the outer corner and blended it in with the pink.  I added more purple with the definer color and blended that in the outer v with the crease color.
Here are close-ups of the eye look that I created:
Excuse the stray hair in the pic.  Anyways, I added false lashes to up the drama factor and lined my lids with black liquid liner.  Just a subtle peachy blush and neutral lips to finish the look.  

When I wear color on my lids, I don't like bringing it up too high on me because it makes me look too garish.  It also makes my lids look smaller because the color takes up too much space.  I just do what I think looks best on me.  ^_*
Always,

No comments:

Post a Comment