Tuesday, December 6, 2011

OOTD-Embellished

Hello loves.  Here is another OOTD post from me:
 Printed purple tank top- Target
Tan embellished cardigan- Target
White trousers- Old Navy
White ribbed tank top- TJ Maxx 
Ribbon necklace- Forever 21
Brown moccasin flats- Target

Another instance where I pair prints with solids & neutrals.  I added the ribbed tank at the last moment because the neckline to the top was too deep.  Layers, I tell you!  

I love this outfit and I can see myself repeating it many times to come.  *By the way, the cardigan and tank top are still available at Target if you are currently lustering after them.

Always,
  

2 comments:

  1. I really wanted that tank top from target in black or a dark red but they were sold out :( the shape of it is quite nice!
    I like these OOTD posts, definitely inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks lisa! yes- i really wanted the teal one too but i held off.

    ReplyDelete