Tuesday, December 20, 2011

OOTD-Details

Hello dolls.  Here is another OOTD post from me.  

I'm all about details when I purchase clothes.  Take for instance, this dusty pink tunic.  I fell in love with the Asian inspired silk button detailing on this, not to mention the simple pleating and ribbon and lace accents.
I paired this tunic with simple black trousers.  But I like how these trousers have a simple black button on the belt loop holes in the front.  
Then, to counter the cold Wisconsin weather, I added my black blazer on top. 
A simple ensemble, but with attention to detail.   
*Apologize for the varying colors in the pictures, I had to play around with flash & w/o flash bc these pictures were taken early in the morning!

Pink tunic top- TJ Maxx
Black blazer- thrifted
Black trousers- Kohls
Best,

No comments:

Post a Comment