Saturday, December 10, 2011

My Revlon Top Speed Haul & Goodies

Hello dolls.  Here is what I bought from Walgreens this week with the Top Speed deals:
 Revlon TS polish:  Spice it Up, Mistletoe, Guava & Cloud
These were $3.99 each this week, with $3 back in Register Rewards at Walgreens.  But I used the $1 off any Revlon cosmetic coupon at the cosmetics counter for an even sweeter deal= FREE nail polish.  Cha-ching!

I picked up two from the Holiday collection and two from the permanent collection.  These polishes will be swatched in future posts this month, so stay tuned.  I had bought Cloud to hopefully make my own fraken for Deborah Lipmann's Glitter in the Air.  Do you think it will work?  I hope so.   *cross fingers*

Here is a sneak peek at what I bought with my Register Rewards:
Did you get any other great deals this week?

Love,

 

No comments:

Post a Comment