Monday, December 19, 2011

Holiday Eye Makeup

Hey dolls.  I created a look today that I wanted to share with you all.  It feels nice to get back to what I love-makeup!
I used colors from my most recent purchase to create this look- Wet 'n Wild's Comfort Zone palette.
I really like this palette and couldn't wait to play with it!  The colors are gorgeous, silky smooth and so pigmented.
Here is the eye look that I created with most of the colors from the right side of the palette.   I used the all over eyelid green color in the inner corner of my eye, the taupe highlight color and the bottom definer color in the outer corner.
It really is more vibrant in real life than what my crappy camera captured.  I love the definer color because it flashes from a purple to green to even a pretty taupe, but of course my camera fails to pick up any of that.
 And here is a full break-down of what I used on the rest of my face:
Face:
Boots No. 7 Mattifier (as primer)
Elf Blush & Contour palette (to contour)
  
Eyes:
UDPP
Wet 'n Wild liquid liner in dark brown
Prestige eye brow liner in Earth Brown

Lips: 
L'Oreal Project Runway lipstick in Sultry Raven's Pout
Always,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment