Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Running on Empty-October

Hello friends.  Here is what I ran out of this month:

Elf Make up Remover Wipes
These are only $3 each for a pack of 20.  I don't use make up remover wipes all that much.  Believe it or not, I only use them for wiping off swatches that I do for my blog or for when I really mess up on something when I'm doing my makeup.  So 20 wipes really  go a long way for me.  

These are infused with Aloe Vera extract so the smell is somewhat strong.  I don't mind the smell, but some people might find it off putting.  The small flip-top snaps shut so that the towelettes don't dry out and the packaging is very sturdy and strong plastic.  I really like how these clean, so I would recommend these if you are looking to try something else.

Proactive Revitalizing Toner  
This took me a while to go through too, just like my cleanser.  This is a very gentle toner, so if you have sensitive skin, this would be a great alternative to try.  Most of the time, I find that the drug store toners that I use are very harsh on my skin and strip away all of the oil on my face.  This in turn, leaves my skin oilier.  Not what I want.

Just 2 things this month.  What did you run out of?
Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment