Sunday, November 13, 2011

Recent Buys

Hey loves.  Here are some recent buys from when I was in MN.
I bought this sunscreen for $6 from a vendor.  Truth be told-it was the packaging that got me.  *sigh*  Hello Kitty!  I die. ^_^  But I like that it does have a higher dosage of SPF.  Great for summer.  I swatched it out on my hand and it leaves a bit of a white cast, but hopefully I can add a drop or two of tinted moisturizer to it to offset that.

I also bought this set of mismatched earrings.  SO cute.  I love the cherries.
I also bought these Shiseido face masks for $1.50 each.  I am giving away one of these masks in my 50 follower give away.  If you haven't checked that out yet, please do so! 
That's all for now.  I am trying to not buy so much this month, especially with Xmas coming up soon.  :)

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment