Tuesday, November 29, 2011

OOTD

Hey friends.  I have been taking pictures of the outfits that I have been putting together in an effort to try and share them with you.

It's been somewhat of a struggle, trying to put together a professional wardrobe when all I wore for the last three years of school were sweats and sneakers. lol.  Hey gimme a break- they were fashionable sweats, PINK from Victoria's Secret sweats were all the rage. Anyways, I have a couple of trousers that I accumulated over the last year or two because I had practicums that I needed to dress up for.  Pairing these with cardigans and blouses were all I really needed to do in order to create a look.  

But then I got bored...SO I pulled out some of my favorite summer dresses, accessorized them with statement necklaces, thick tights and booties to winterize them a bit and I am in LOVE.  Take a look:
 Black Blazer, cuffed with 3/4 sleeves-thrifted
Fuchsia racer back dress-TJ Maxx
Black ribbed tights-KMart (not pictured)
Black men's wear inspired booties-amiclubwear.com
Turquoise owl necklace-gift from sis-in-law who thrifted it

A couple of simple accessories can really make an outfit-don't you think?  

Anyways, look forward to a couple more of these OOTD posts.  I have some more pictures in my folder that I need to upload and draft for you all.  

Love always,

No comments:

Post a Comment