Monday, November 14, 2011

Milani-Mango Mambo

Hello there.  This is a lipstick I found in the clearance bin at Kmart for only $2.50 recently.  What can I say?  I just can't resist a good deal.
 Milani lipstick in Mango Mambo
I like how the bullet is cut and faceted like a diamond.  So interesting.  It also allows for finer lines when applying around the corners of the lips.  Love.  The tube itself is just gold plastic, but the cap snaps very securely onto the base.  
 Swatch:
 On lips:
This looks like a bright red, but it is a bright orangey-coral color on the lips.  I don't own anything in this color family so this was a great deal and a great addition to my growing lipstick collection.  I am just wearing it around the house today but it would look awesome for the winter with thick black liner and lots of mascara.
Loving this color.  Very bold. 

Much love,


No comments:

Post a Comment