Saturday, November 19, 2011

Currently Obsessed With...

Welcome to this month's edition of Currently Obsessed With...

Here is what made the cut:
1.  Cherry Pickers Resale Boutique
 I have been cleaning out my closet and bringing clothes that I don't wear anymore to Cherry Pickers at my local mall.  I heard about them on the radio and was thrilled that they just opened up.  I usually take my stuff over to another consignment shop but they only take seasonal things, only a certain # of items, and they pay you only if your items sell.  Cherry Pickers pays on the spot and you can bring in whatever you like, whatever the season!  (not to mention the cute name of the store!)

I buy these travel size jars from Target for only $1.99 each.  I love how moisturizing this lotion is and I love the smell.  I keep them all over my house and in my purse to moisturize my hands during the cold winter months.  This jar is almost out so you'll see it featured on my Running on Empty post soon. :)

3. The Holidays!
Usually I don't decorate my house for any Holidays, except Christmas.  Just something about Christmas that gets me in the spirit.  I haven't pulled out the tree yet, but that will probably go up soon.  I purchased these 3 adorable snowmen from Goodwill for only $1.20 each.  The one in the green cap is the hub, the red cap is me, and the blue cap is E.  Our little family, get it? lol. 

4.  Scarves
The weather in Wisconsin can be so unpredictable sometimes, especially in winter.  Once the weather cools down, I pull out all of my scarves.  I love to accessorize with scarves and showcase them with more simplistic outfits.  This particular scarf is from Target and I wore it with a long sleeve black tee, paired with black trousers and black shoes for a day with the kiddos at school.  I just love how one statement accessory can pull everything else together.

What are you currently loving this month? 
Staying warm,

No comments:

Post a Comment