Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A Special Surprise

Hello friends.  I got a pleasant surprise in my mailbox last week Friday.  Lisa, one of my awesome readers had sent me some goodies!  She is also new to the blogging scene, so be sure to check out her blog Black Butterfly and show her some love!
With & without flash:
 Her special note to me:
I had mentioned to her that I could not find any of the Wet 'n Wild nail polishes that were released with the On the Prowl collection where I live, so she generously sent me Behind Closed Doors and Cougar Attack.

Behind Closed Doors is a black jelly base with large and small red hex glitter.  I'm sure many of you have heard that this is an  awesome dupe for Deborah Lipmann's Ruby Red Slippers.  I love this polish.  I did have to do an insane amount of coats to get it opaque but it is so worth it. 
On nails, Wet 'n Wild Behind Closed Doors:
Thanks so much Lisa!  Stay tuned for swatches of Cougar Attack.  :)

Love,

1 comment: