Monday, October 17, 2011

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipsticks

Hello friends.  Here are the two Revlon lipsticks that I picked up recently.

This particular was one inspired by Charisse over at GorgeousSkin.  I saw her post and fell in love with Fire & Ice, so I headed over to Target and picked one up for myself.
This is a bright red color which leaves a nice gloss finish.  I would recommend that every girl find a nice red lipstick for themselves.  Red lipstick is so iconic.  And I own several.  lol.
 Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Fire & Ice
The other color I picked up was Love that Pink.  This is a creme pink that reminds me of Barbie.  :)
 Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Love that Pink
Just an overall fun color to wear.  These were all swatched straight from the tube with no liner underneath.  The packaging is not as chic as the lippies from the Colorburst line but still nice. 

What are your must-haves from this line?

Kisses,

No comments:

Post a Comment