Thursday, October 13, 2011

New Grabs

Hello everyone!  I wanted to show you all my newest lippies from Rimmel.  I have been so stressed lately with school that I have been doing a little too much retail therapy.  I picked up 13 new lip products in just one week.  :/ 
 
These two lipsticks were buy one get one half off at Walgreens and I had two coupons for $1 off each lipstick.
Here are swatches of each lipstick: 
Rimmel London's Lasting Finish lipstick in Paradise
 Rimmel London's Lasting Finish lipstick in Kabash
I also picked up this lipstick from the Moisture Renew line in Summer Angel.  
I picked up this lipstick at Target for under $4 with a coupon and sale price.  
And swatches:
Rimmel London's Moisture Renew lipstick in Summer Angel
I picked this up because it reminded me of my Avon Sheer Naturale lipsticks, but I think that this one is too frosty for me to wear by itself.  It might look better layered on over another lippie or with some matte liner underneath. I love the purple case though.

I need to stay away from the stores.  My wallet is begging me.  What do you do when you are stressed to the max?  :/

S.W.A.K.,

2 comments:

  1. I eat a bunch of chocolate... which isn't very good either! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa- lol. I'm not that much of a choco-holic but when i do crave something sweet and chocolately, i get a rice crispy treat and frost it with nutella. it is SO good. but i limit myself to just one. lol.

    ReplyDelete