Tuesday, October 25, 2011

L'Oreal Project Runway Lipsticks

Hey friends.  I ended up going back for the Project Runway lipsticks, even though I told myself that I didn't need them.  The bright fuchsia lipstick had my name all over it.  What can I say?  I'm a lipstick junkie. ^_*
 L'Oreal Project Runway Lipsticks in Sultry Raven's Pout and Audacious Amazon's Pout
 L'Oreal Project Runway Lipsticks in Sultry Raven's Pout
 L'Oreal Project Runway Lipsticks in Audacious Amazon's Pout
These are packaged like the celebrity endorsed lipsticks from L'Oreal's line, black with silver trim.  The Project Runway logo is on the front of the tube in silver.  No angel wings like the blushes have, which is kind of disappointing. 

The bullet does twist all the way down into the tube, so there is no risk of nicks.  I find the consistency very creamy and easy to use.  It glides easily against your lips with no pulling or tugging.   

I went back to Walgreens to see if they had anymore this week, but the display was already taken down.  Doesn't surprise me either, because by the time I got there to pick up these, it was very picked over already. 

Here are swatches of both the colors that I got. 
Audacious Amazon's Pout & Sultry Raven's Pout
 Audacious Amazon's Pout
Sultry Raven's Pout
Audacious Amazon's Pout has more blue undertones, which is what I like for my skin tone.  Love it.  I was thinking of doing a swatch comparison with the other colors that I have in my collection to see if there is a possible dupe to this lipstick.  Let me know if you would be interested.  

Sultry Raven's Pout is a nice pinky-nude color.  I have heard that Fairest Nude in L'Oreal's permanent collection is a nice dupe for this, but I don't have this color so I can't say for sure.  But that does give me a reason to pick up Fairest Nude though. lol. 

So, what do you think?  Did you manage to snag any of these limited edition lipsticks or anything else from the collection?  

Always, 

No comments:

Post a Comment