Sunday, October 30, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Hey dolls!  I just got back into town and wanted to share with you what I wore for Halloween:
I didn't want to spend a lot of money on a costume this year so I just kind of put one together and figured the makeup could do the talking.  

I drew leopard print spots on with my Wet 'n Wild liquid liner in dark brown and filled in the larger spots on the side of my face with Wet 'n Wild's shadow single in Nutty using Elf's $1 concealer brush.

As for my eye makeup, I just did a simple bronze eye and then drew on smaller leopard spots with the liquid liner.  (I did this to both eyes, but you can only see it well on one side of my face)  I also used the tip of the liner to make small dots to gradient into the the larger leopard spots.

The false lashes are the ones from Claire's that I blogger about here.  I also added lots of bronzer from my Physician's Formula Waikiki Strips palette under the leopard spots.  

I drew in the cat nose also with the Wet 'n Wild liquid liner.  To fill in my kitty nose, I used NYX round lipstick in B52.

I just wore a gray and black leopard print dress and some insane black thigh high boots and accessorized with black cat ears.

Did you dress up this weekend or are you waiting til tomorrow?  I hope everyone had a safe Halloween weekend.
Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment