Monday, October 3, 2011

Gold, baby, Gold

Hello dolls.  While I was at Gurnee Mills recently, I found this great accessory store where I nabbed these two glitter polishes for only $1 each.  I am showing you this one first because it is my favorite.  
 
This polish has large, medium and small chunky hexagon glitter pieces in it.  Fab.  I layered it over two coats of Sinful Colors Black on Black so that it would really pop.
This is two coats of the glitter polish over the black base.  I also topped this off with one coat of Seche Vite.

Lovely right?  The only downside is that this polish stinks to high heaven.  I feel like I should be wearing a gas mask whenever I opened up the bottle.  And the smell lingers too.  Whatever.  A small price to pay for an absolutely gorgeous look.

So glad my nail on my middle finger has grown in.  I am probably gonna keep all my nails short for now just because I want to experiment with all these dark, vampy fall colors. OH- and don't worry.  I was not driving when I took these pictures.  I was parked and had some time in between classes so I snapped these photos.  Safety first.  :)

Love,

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! I really liked it too, but some people mistook it for crackle bc the glitter pieces are so big. They had to grab my hand and take a closer look. :)

    ReplyDelete