Saturday, October 8, 2011

Elf Eyebrow Kit

Hey dolls.  I picked this Elf Eyebrow Kit up at Kmart for $3.  After reading several good reviews, I decided to put the pencil down and try this duo.  

This duo comes with a dark brown cream wax base and a lighter brown powder.  It also includes a dual ended brush to help you apply.
I was a little leery about this because I like really natural looking brows.  I was scared this would look too dark.
 Swatch:
 Here is what happened when  I tried using the kit:  

A little patchy.  I had trouble with the brush that came with the kit.  It would lift off the color and then when I tried to go back in with color, it would be placed elsewhere.  So annoying.
I tried using it after I had lightly swiped on my eye brow pencil and I think I like it better that way.  Until then, I will keep practicing with this kit.  I also need to find a brush in my stash that will work with this kit too.  Any suggestions?

Always,

No comments:

Post a Comment