Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Sinful Colors-GoGo Girl

Hello dolls!  I have been so busy since school started back up this month that I barely have any time to do my nails, much less makeup!  :(

I managed to squeeze in some time last night to give myself a mani.  This is Sinful Colors in GoGo Girl.  GoGo Girl is another jelly from this line!  Another pleasant surprise.  Are there any more out there that I haven't discovered yet?  Let me know!
Sinful Colors in GoGo Girl
I did another jelly sandwich with this using CoverGirls' Disco Dazzle.  4 layers total- alternating between the two.  See?  I'm getting better.  I did one coat of the glitter on top because I like it better that way.  One coat of Seche Vite to top it off for extra squishiness. 
Going camping wreaked havoc on my nails.  My middle finger was so severely damaged, it was beyond repair. I had to just cut it.  :( 

Squish-i-licious hugs,

1 comment: