Friday, September 23, 2011

Rimmel London-Airy Fairy Lipstick

I have heard a lot about this lipstick, and managed to finally snag one that wasn't open or swatched at Walgreens.  I paid full price for this one *shock*  which was around $6.  

Airy Fairy is a nude pink color. Very creamy but I think it looks slightly frosty on me.  To be honest, I didn't like it very much at first.  I thought it was too pale and didn't work on my skin tone.  But then I tossed it into my makeup bag while I was in Milwaukee for a wedding and I ended up rather liking it with my pink NYX liner underneath.
Rimmel London lipstick in Airy Fairy
This is the lipstick just by itself.  It is a very pretty color in the tube.  I like the neutral pink that it is.  I have already reviewed other Rimmel lipsticks here so I won't go into depth with this one. 

So, what do you think?  Is this a must-have color from this line?  Do you have this color?  I think that it has rather grown on me. ^_^

Forever love,

No comments:

Post a Comment