Saturday, September 17, 2011

Hard Candy- Glow All the Way

This was purchased at Walmart a while ago, but I haven't had a chance to review it til now.  This is Hard Candy's body and face luminizer in Dollface, the pink version.  I finally nabbed a bottle that wasn't open at Walmart.  
Swatches:
 The color is definitely buildable.  See below. 
I have heard that some people like to mix a little bit of this with their liquid foundation for a little extra glow.  I might try that, but not for an every day look-I will save that for a night out with the girls.  Halloween even.  Other than that, I will probably end up using this as a cheek high light color.  It illuminates very well so you have to use a light hand.  Which means it will probably take me forever to go through this entire bottle. lol.  


An after thought-wouldn't this would be nice to mix into your lotion for use on your legs to offer a nice, sexy glow?  

Glow, baby, glow,

No comments:

Post a Comment