Friday, August 19, 2011

Walking on Eggshells - FOTD

Hello! So here is my look of the day using Wet 'n Wild ColorIcon trio in Walking on Eggshells.  First of all, let me just say that I think this is my favorite trio so far from this collection.  No fall out, great pigmentation, superb colors, excellent application.  *happy sigh*  

The colors just speak to me and I can see why everyone has raved about this trio.  Why, oh, why did I wait so long to get it?  :/
 WnW ColorIcon Trio in Walking on Eggshells
Anyways, this is the look that I created.  I pretty much stayed true to the tutorial on the back of the packaging--all over lid color, crease color and brow highlight.  I also paired liquid liner and falsies for a more glamorous look.  
I think that is a little bit of left over glue on my lid.  ^_^  Oh well.  These Forever21 lashes are on their last leg.  Good thing I have a back up pair. ;)
And a little bit of good news that I wanted to share with you all.  My very special cousin just asked me to be her personal attendant for her beautiful summer wedding next year.  I had to Google what that meant. lol.  I am so very honored that she asked me.  :)  

Stay glamorous chicas,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment