Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Some Bubbly...

I got this nail polish when it was on sale for only .99 cents at Charlotte Russe.  These polishes usually retail for $3.50.  I normally wouldn't buy because of the small packaging and the price tag, but for .99 cents I picked out one color. I got the color Champagne, a shimmery taupe color.

Here it is on my nails.  This is three coats and topped off with one coat of Seche Vite.  
I could have gotten away with just two coats for opacity, but I layered on one more coat just to see how it would look like.  But- dry time was horrible.  Even after one coat of Seche Vite, I still managed to smudge my nails.  ugh.  I went grocery shopping and noticed that my thumb nail was already chipped.  I ended up taking this color off by the end of the day.

In all, a very pretty color but dry time and chipping after only a few hours of application is just unacceptable in my book.  :(  

Chipped off,

No comments:

Post a Comment