Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sinful Colors-Rise & Shine

This is one of the colors that I picked out from the recent Wag's sale.  Rise & Shine is a bright teal-green color with some silver shimmer running through it.  I usually don't wear teals/turquoise/greens but the shimmer in this bottle made it hard to put down.  This was also extremely hard to photograph with my camera- it kept making this color look like a mint green instead of the vibrant teal-green that it is.  Annoying.  :/
Pictured here is three coats of Rise & Shine.  I love how bright and fun this color is.  It was a little streaky at first, but not too bad.   I was also surprised that this color dries to a semi-matte finish because I wouldn't have labeled it as a neon.  I did layer on one coat of Seche Vite because I prefer my nails glossy when finished.  Below is a failed attempt to try and capture this beautiful color on my nails.
 Sinful Colors Rise & Shine -no top coat
 Sinful Colors Rise & Shine with one coat of Seche Vite
I love how this color pops against my leopard print dress.  :)  I also adhered some nail stickers to finish off my mani and layered on one coat of Sally Hansen's Hard as Nails strengthener.  
Again-these pictures do it no justice.  I tried to fix the coloring to get it as true to color as it is in real life but no such luck.  You will just have to go out and get this color to see for yourself. ^_^

Also, did you manage to get some goodies from the Wags 99 cent sale this last week??  I think of all the 21 bottles I got, this one might just be my favorite.  Yes, that's right...I said 21.  Don't judge.  :)

Daisies and dots,

1 comment:

  1. You had better luck photographing that colour than I did. It is a real bearcat to get right, isn't it? lol

    I did score some Sinfuls during the sale... Not as many as I would have liked as I have about all of the polishes I want from what is currently available. New shades, please! I am hoping that it is time for Sinful to trot out some new colours. :D

    ReplyDelete